Monday, August 13, 2007

University:student's education or Money purpose come 1st??

This question have been follow me for quite a long time....since when i find some scenes in my XXX's university!I am not going to praise....my XXX's university since my XXX's university owes do lots and luxuriant promotion due to they have good marketing planner, so i will not going to talk about how good or how bad my university.

Here...just my opinion on how my XXX's university going to get the student money. i understand the course fee is quite expensive nowadays (acceptable)...but what for they keep asking student to take English course..again!For those who already take erm....Intensive english for 1 semester (approxiamtely RM3000++, *only 1 subject) understand why i say so!Suppose they asked to take this course...is to "IMPROVE" their english in order to study well in Foundation, but the result is...almost people who pass that Intensive english still have to take another "extra" english course....when take the foundation (that subject is approxiamately rm1000++)!Most of the student feel doubt....!

I understand...my XXX"s university want earn more money....due to some financial problem(i guess........)!But d reason i ask from those language "expert" from language department!They say english is very important nowadays...bla bla bla......,and my question back to them....what is the different with the course for Rm3000++ "package" and the Rm1000++ package?For me is obvious.....sure expensive 1 will be better mar!!Those expert tel me....those student(from Intensive english class) need to take again...because their english not good hor....!Hei...come on....i dun understand why they say so......."If the expensive package can't improve their english...how about the cheaper 1????if can..why initially.....those "expert" don offer cheaper 1.......!

Language does not mean can be IMPROVE within 1 semester or 2 semester.My opinion to those language "expert",learn the language from day to day....not just taking what course...then can improve!From here...the only thing i see...is student nowadays in my XXX's university need to pay more extra and extra money in order to study....foundation!Do those "expert" think that we are just student....?Our parent earn money very easily?Our family very rich??Oh.......i really......dunno how to say.........

This is just only 1 example which i seen in my XXX's university......!Still got lots......example!
Ok...stop here...write more....feel more angry...since it is early morning!

*XXX's university student: We are just a student, don't treat us as customer!

No comments: