Monday, August 6, 2007

The nite sTiLL Young!

Is about 0130, still surfing and surfing....at least now is typing something.....!Wonder why others blogger can easily write lots of thing!Feel good after read their blog, and when come to my blog...Ouch,feel like kids' diary!

Anyway....thanks to the friend who keep encourage me to write a blog...!At least i can see whether my English is improved or not,i am sure got improved a bit a bit...!At least not like...the time when i was in secondary school,wrote a composition just like the tough task to me.I have idea to write that time...but when come to important part,due to vocab problem...so i always give up!Now,at least i can write whatever i want....Still need to study lots and some extra work in order to improve the level of my English!

Today will be my 1st day of new semester in XXXX University.Currently i am in Year 3 semester 6 in Robotic & Mechatronic .Tis is 1st time i mentioned what course i am taking now!Hope this new semester can have some changes,of course in good changes....Hope i will finish all the tutorial in time.Hope i will not disappoint my group member ( last semester....dun really do the group assignment work).....Dun just hope....Must!!!!!!!!!!!]
Wao....now ab 0200....because beside posting,i am chatting with friend(after chat with him,I do really want $%#$%#$% some of XXXX university staff)

Think have to prepare to sleep.....hope to see u people comment or what ever!!

No comments: