Sunday, February 21, 2010

My first post in 2010

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone~

Hmm..quite a long time din post after i hav did a post in Sibu,:)

Ok..now i would like to announce that i'm in Kuching recently,back to my another "territory" in Sarawak which i hav spent abt 5 years University's life here.Shudnt be a big problem to me to stay in Kuching,haha...juz nid spend sometime to get use to the Kuching office environment which is quite different from Sibu office.Ya,my Kuching friend seems busy with their working life and study life as well,so is quite hard to find them out...no longer like University life,everynite can yam cha,playing pool,badminton...etc.I guess probably hav to wait holiday session then can meet with them, but i still will try to find those who are still in Kuching,:)

Hmm...job in Kuching quite less compare to Sibu, but is alright coz only 3 stuff in Kuching ofis including me. So i hav more time to prepare myself for coming job, sometime really quite bored in ofis till can make me feel sleepy easily, but when the time busy ar....really busy till cant really sleep and eat on time.It is fun,challenging even sometime it is do make me feel exhausted.:), especially doing the petroleum outturn surveying, hav to spend overnite in the ship,experince d life in the ship even though the ship not moving. I can know many people in the ship which from different country,some from bangla,indon, China,india,europ as well.

Ok,will update once i hav something to share with u ppl.:)

Here, i wish my friend everything fine either work or study.God bless you all~

No comments: