Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where am i now??

Hi,to all my friend,currently i am in Serdang(West malaysia)
(sorry no chinese software,only can use english to type my blog)

Ok,i have just arrived to west malaysia few days ago,coz of job here,it is very rush to me,Sunday received an offer and wednesday nid to fly frm my place to here.

And without any detail about where is the location for the workplace(gt provided with a maps,but i still noob in finding the place in west malaysia),what to do...the feeling tat time really like "rojak",happy,excited,down or scare...etc.Hmm..coz for me,tis is a chance for me to discover and finding my exact career after graduate.

Fresh graduate?what can do in this current market,many retrenchment involved...big company cut cost...and extra,really a big impact to those employee,wat abt fresh graduate..haiz,bo bian,after abt 2 months finding a job thru internet,as well newspaper oso(study more on entertainment section,hehe).Fortunately get the offer for this company in west malaysia,so the company deal with metal fabrication,but so far..i still new in the company..cant describe exact my working life..one thing i know,the company still in expanding stage,nt so big yet~and i shud considered myself trainee in the company,nid to learn frm most the department in the company,sounds cool,rite?Hopefully i can handle the task given by the boss lo...i will pray.

In fact,i really wan to say thankx to god,i pray to god and when i came to west,most the thing settle,accomadation,transport and etc.Thankx to my friend,let me stay temporary in his place even he is having training in my hometown,he ask his housemate to help me as well.Really..thankx to them.

Sooner i will post more abt my life in west malaysia~

*The title may not suit with content..coz most is about the process when i came to West malaysia..

I miss my home, my friend as well.......

2 comments:

YL said...

Congratulations! And welcome to the world of earning own rice to survive.

xiulong86 said...

thankx...hehe,all d best~